- Hiking only, no trapeze – simple and comfortable
- Hull shape designed for light wind performance, and ability to tack easily
- Very large, spacious cockpit
- Completely self-draining, no bailing, quick to get going again after a capsize
- Incredibly strong and lightweight epoxy foam sandwich hull will remain stiff and competitive for years
- Moulds made from CNC machined plugs providing the highest quality construction and finish
- High performance foils - lifting rudder and centreboard
- Carbon mast and boom for light weight and modern gust response qualities.
- Three sail plan, including high aspect laminate mainsail, dacron/laminate jib.
- Symmetric twin patch spinnaker, with aluminium spi pole. Chute system for simplicity
- Good visibility through sails – easily see where you’re going
- Gnav system providing extra cockpit space
- Sealed mast and external halyards to help against inversion after capsize
X1 and X0 Sail Plans
Tower Bridge panoramic view - Photo: Matt Stevens